Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Golf advertising taking it on the green


Golf Advertising - Taking It On The Green


Im not too much of a bourgeoisie kind of a guy, in fact, I probably relate more with the serfs (I know I just mixed socio-economic systems, bear with me).


Golf Advertising


Im not too much of a bourgeoisie kind of a guy, in fact, I probably relate more with the serfs (I know I just mixed socio-economic systems, bear with me). This particular fact about me is the result not only of a static social hierarchy (although social fluidity is touted like its simple matter of signing up for your preferred lot), but also as a little bit of personal taste. For one, Im not real big on the uniform that seems to permeate the elite. Pastels dont sit well with me and pleated white and khaki shorts just above the knee make me feel uncomfortable. Id rather sew up the rip in my jeans, put my feet on the table and curse a little with my friends. There is one thing thoughgolf.

Wow, getting a group of friends together, totting along a course regulation breaking cooler and swinging some sticksnow were talking. The thing about golf is that there isnt a thing about golf. I like to be outside. I like the tranquility.

 



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment